Friday, March 12, 2010

Veeeeeeee.

Recent me.

Looked exhausted.
I keep my face unpaint here no matter how disgusting I look
because I simply don’t have the desire to ban leng here.
Nobody is gonna look at me anyway.
Plus the weather is so hot,
by the end of the day, I might look more disgusting with make-up on.

Went back to the LG branch today to ask about Lollipop 2.
I SWEAR I WILL BE HAVING LOLLIPOP 2 VERY SOON.
Buahahaha.
Start saving now
so I will have enough cash to get myself mua dream phone
before the end of the year.

Bought the first book of the Sookie Stackhouse series.

It is my next-to-read after Glass Houses.

Glass Houses is the first book of The Morganville Vampires series.
It is a very nice novel with an awesome plot and some great characters.
The story is so exciting and fresh,
it keeps me reading from chapter to chapter.
It is hard to put the book down.
Love it.
I hope Sookie Stackhouse series doesn't disappoint me as well
since the TV series True Blood is a hit in USA.
Next-to-buy book is the second book of The Morganville Vampires.

This is such a beautiful day.
I have got a new book to read,
went to SkinFood and tested their various super good products
and I know I have MY Lollipop 2 awaiting in the future.

I am one happy lady.

No comments: