Monday, March 15, 2010

Creepy crime.

Somebody tried to break into the house last night.
At about 1 something in the morning,
my lousy housemate, the one I called him bastard,
heard noises and saw a hand of a kid
raising from below of his bedroom window.
He shouted and I think it scared the kid.
When he went out to see whose hand was that,
he/she already ran off and was nowhere to be seen.

Scary right?
What if it was not a thief
but a maniac who wanna watch us sleep?
WTF.
Or maybe worse, it could be that "something" supernatural lo.
I asked why wouldn't he wait until he sees the kid's face.
He said what if he saw something that he didn't wanna see instead of a human face.
LOL.
So he shouted because he was scared.
LMAO!

Roommate says she couldn't sleep well the last few nights
because she heard noises too.
That means it happened for a few nights already.
And I can't believe I didn't even notice a thing or hear any weird sound.
I slept like a baby last few nights.
Although the weather was killing me.
My blanket is totally useless here.
It would be better if it were a large handkerchief
for me to wipe my sweat in the night seriously.

Anyways,
roommate freaked out,
and said wanna skip her nap
so she would be tired enough to have a good night sleep.
LOL.

No comments: