Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Desserts.

It is such a stressful day.
Got a nasty C for my C Programming mid-term exam.
Such ironic.
LOL.
Besides that, got 29.5 out of 40 in Mariculture.

No more As for these 2 subjuects.
Lecturers advised us to aim for a B instead of an A,
especially the stupid programming lecturer.
Always discouraging us wtf.
He mentions about cgpa, results and stuff in every of his class.
Hate him so much.
Always make us so stressed after his class.

I am so worried about finals now.
Finals is the only hope.
I hope I can maintain my pointer for sem 1 which is already so low.
The hope of getting 3.5 had somehow vanished into the thin air.
I'd be satisfied as long as I don't get a pointer that is lower than sem 1.
Hallelujah.

**

Taken from a weird angle.
Jim hates it and says I look like alien.

We had a little birthday celebration at 1Borneo for Myron last Sunday.

The birthday boy. Turned 21.


The birthday cake. :)

Everyone of us chose our fave cakes and we combined them all together.
Love it!
There were so many types and flavours in one cake!
I also want something like this for my birthday. :D

No comments: