Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dark dark chocolate.

Am back from the 2 days navigation camp
held in the boathouse at the seaside in my uni.
Had a great time lazing around and enjoying the day
without having to worry about assignments,
presentations, transport, and what to eat for dinner.
These 2 days I felt like I was at the other side of the world,
where everything was so beautiful, so peaceful,
far away from the traffic jam, the concrit jungle, and the crowd.

We had practical tests in these 2 days.
Jumping off the jetty was inevitable,
and there were also helping ourselves to get into the liferaft in the sea,
throwing the lifebuoy, and observing the lights on every single boat near the jetty.
There were simple fishing equipments provided as well.
We fished for the whole evening at the jetty. :)
Slept in my uni's boat because it was hot like hell in the tent.
Then this morning we were brought to 2 ports to look at different types of ships.
I turned dark, like again.
There are even marks of my slippers on my feet.

Overall the camp was fun
although there were boring moments
because the programmes were not packed.
It was a good thing actually.
All of us had some lovely time sitting on the rocks,
chatting and singing.
Some malays brought guitars.
Guitars and the seaside is totally a perfect match.
It felt so good sitting by the seaside and singing along with people.

I didn't bring my camera so no photos from me.
Anyway they will be up on fb sooner or later.

Have a great week, people! :)

p/s Coursemates saw me with specs for the first time and said I look nicer with it than without. How come?!

No comments: