Thursday, March 4, 2010

Another ordinary day.

It is my dear grandma's birthday.

Called her in the morning to wish her a happy birthday.
She was so surprised that I called
and she sounded happy to hear my voice.
That totally made my day.
Love you, popo!

Stupid Rajeena wrote on my hand during programming class
to prove to everyone that I am hers.
Hahahaha.
This cute girl is taking Chinese this semester.
I looked through her exercise book today.
There was an exercise where the hanyupinyin is given,
and they are asked to find the suitable words to fill in the blanks.
This girl wrote 客气 as 渴起.
LMAO!
Oh gosh she never failed to make me laugh like spongebob,
you know, like HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Going to watch mua wong zou lam tomorrow!!
72 Tenants Of Prosperity!
I've been wanting to watch this movie for so freaking long!

No comments: