Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A painful experience.

It was so so so fun during pratical class
although the whole thing was so tiring
I don't even wanna move now.

The whole class were asked to jump into the sea
from the jetty,
and swim back to the boathouse
where UMS boats were kept.
Fyi, the length between the jetty and the boathouse
is like, ermmmmm, 1.5 km.

After we put on our life jackets,
on the count of three, each and every group took turns to jump.
I was in the second group.
The first group was so kelam kabut,
they made us stand at the edge for so long
until I started to shiver.
Of course people shivered kay!
The jetty was so damn high omfg!
At that moment I just wanted it to be over as soon as possible.

The feeling of jumping down from almost a storey high?
S Y O K T O T H E M A X.
LOL.
So many of them tried it again after the class.
Actually it's not necessary to jump into the sea.
The practical class was just about how to throw the lifebuoy into the sea
and how to use a life jacket.
The professor wants us to experience it,
so that we have stories to tell when we are old.
Hahaha.
Seriously.
I super like that professor because he is really cute.

Next week we are gonna get wet as well.
We are gonna handle liferafts. :)
I don't care if I am getting darker now.
I just wanna have fun. :DDD

By the way,
I called it a painful experience
because I tied my life jacket way too tight,
my *erhem* was so freaking painful in the sea
as the life jacket was functioning so well
it really floated at the surface wtf.

No comments: