Sunday, February 14, 2010

FML.

Chinese New Year & Valentine's Day on the same day.
It is supposed to be special,
but for me today is meaningless.
Stayed at home for the whole freaking day
because nobody ever ajak me since I got back.

How more pathetic things can be?

Sis went out for her Vday dinner;
dad went out with his friend for cny gathering;
mom happily glued herself on the couch for cny tv shows;
and me?
Watching Fish Leong's Today Is Our Valentine's Day Concert in my tiny room.

Now tell me,
whose Chinese New Year & V day can be worse than mine?

2 comments:

Carmen Tung said...

my cny + valentine can be worse than yours!!!

i din even get to eat reunion dinner this year because i am WORKING.
reach Ipoh and the day after that i went for work in parade selling valentine flowers. PATHETIC seeing guys buy flower for girlfriends but i din get one... o.O

Xinjue´ said...

=.=
y r u working???
how long is your hol?