Thursday, February 25, 2010

Contento!

Got the highest marks in Spanish class
and praised by the lecturer ("Perfecto!").

:D

Such a lucky week.

I have decided to set higher goals now
so that I can be as contento when I get my sem2 results.
Will be working my ass off for the weekend
to finish all my assignments and reports,
then next week I'll have to settle all the presentations.
That way I can have more time to revise for my finals
and some lovely time for my novelsssssssss.

Oh my god
so many people ajak makan all of a sudden.
But I declined all of them as I am lazy to change.
Yo soy una lazyass-a. LOL.
And I am not going to the annual farewell dinner of my course
because:

1. I have no transport on that night. A bus is provided but please don't expect me to take public transport because there is quite a distance between my house and the bus stop. I can't be walking back home alone in mua short dress at 11.30pm. That is way too dangerous for a girl.

2. My dress is short and certainly the Malay coursemates will be at the dinner as well. Later they would claim that my lovely floral print dress is tidak sopan. The possibility of them saying this would be 85% and it is insulting for that lovely dress. Somemore I could be boycotted.

3. Personally I think the event is meaningless.

4. Mama is worried of me going out so late.

Fyi, I am going to turn this blog private.
To you guys who wanna read my blog,
please kindly send me your email address through fb
or leave a message at my cbox. :)

xoxo.

No comments: