Saturday, February 13, 2010

Woolala.

Back in Ipoh.
1 piece.

Took the flight alone from KKIA to LCCT.
My mom called every 20 minutes
to check on my safety.
Zzzzzzzzz.
Before that had lunch with coursemates.
They brought sparkling juice,
said wanna celebrate about me finally going home today,
so Sabah has one less lame girl.
ISH.

Watched this on the plane.

It is never too late for good movies, right?
Enjoyed it because the movie was hilarious.
The uncle sitting beside me enjoyed it too,
he laughed like a kid. LOL.

Took bus after dinper (dinner+supper LOL).
The highway was kinda jam
and traffic polices were everywhere.
I like night journey.
It saves time because all we do in the bus,
no matter it is in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night
is always sleep.
By taking night journey, it kills two birds with one stone.

Anyway,
there are things that are must-haves during a night journey:


1. Water
H2O is important because the air is dry in an air-cond bus.
Hydrate yourself at least once per hour.
2. Lipbalm
To moisture your lips.
If not you will keep licking them because they are too dry
and it will worsen the situation.
Never lick you lips thinking that the saliva can help to moisturize them.
This concept is so wrong.

3. Music
Prepare your headset/music player/Ipod well
because they are such important gadges,
you will never know if that guy sitting beside you
will snore like The Seven Dwarves.
Plus music is a MUST when there are babies in the bus.
MUST!
(See below for a painful & suffering example)

4. Chewing gums/breath freshener
You might need them when you almost reach your destination
after plenty of sleeping hours.


Sounds funny though.
The whole must-haves ideas of mine.
I think I need some sleep jor.

Oh ya.
For the suffering example,
a pair of couple with a baby were sitting behind me.
Throughout the journey
the baby cried three times
and everytime it lasted for almost half an hour,
waking every homosapien in the bus up.
The baby cried like a cat WTF.
Super annoying+disturbing to the top max.
The sound rang inside my head throughtout the journey I swear.
Even when the baby was not crying.
I was like WTF what a nightmare
when I resentfully put on my headset.
Sien.
Spoilt my quiet and peaceful night.

Now I am hungryyyyyyyyy.
Where is my sausage mcmuffin,
Ha Xin Yi & Cheong Yee Sem?

No comments: