Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big Bang fans will like it.

Listening to U-Kiss' first album.

Niceeeeee.
The style of their songs includes techno, pop and electro-pop.
I noticed a tad of BigBang-ism in their songs.
All of them are club hitz!
Oh gosh, how I wish I have my crazy friends with me,
and better still if all of us are in a club
so we can dance like clowns.
Had a haircut before I left for uni.

The comments I got were all good ones.
I am happy to have bangs again as well.
No more flat, deadly and sticky fringe omg!
And I can dress up as childish as I want at anytime. :))))
Purposely wore like a 16-year-old
for the last dinner in Ipoh with my family,
and it was fun asking my dad and mom, "Am I cute?".
Muahahahaha.
I love to see them roll their eyes.
So freaking funny.



p.s./ I got the second highest marks in one of my Mid-Term papers. :)

No comments: