Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sakae.

Had a catching-up session with the girls
at Cong's place last night.


I look totally ugly here
but I posted it anyway because Cong is soooo cute.
They played with the smile detector again
and came out with several pics like this.


Went bai nian with UTR babes in the afternoon.
Played "Killer" and had so much fun accusing each other.
Hahahaha.
Screamed like there's no tomorrow
("I am not killer!! Ngee Mun is!!" "Don't kill me!!"
"Ahhhhhhhh! I am innocent!")
and ended up with sore throat now WTF.

Lady Luck is like avoiding me somehow.
These few days my lucky level dropped to negative 238.
Involved in a tiny car accident last night.
Lost about RM10 at Cong's place.
Fought with an uncle for a parking space at JJ this afternoon,
and it was an interesting one.
He was angry that he lost the parking space to us,
and so he made a big turn back to just scold us
but he lost to us again
because we have Cong, her sis, Kinki, and Sasa.
LOL!
They are experts in the art of argueing kays.

Went to an optical nearby because I need a pair of specs desperately.
The old one was broken after serving me for so many years
I think it deserved to die.
I long for a new one for so long
and the old one just couldn't be good
and always be so tahan lasak.
I hate that old specs of mine.
Anyway all the staff in the optical are so so so friendly omfg.
My mom was like kept asking them to lower the price,
they were really patient,
somemore pretended to count using their calculators
to satisfy my mom.
At last my mom got two specs boxes for free.
My dad and I were like OMG this crazy woman.

No comments: