Saturday, April 18, 2009

Test on SATURDAY morning.

Went for a test in Anderson this morning.
Been considering about what to wear
because the test is sort of important -
it decides whether I can breathe in the USM air
but ended up going with jeans and school T.
Saw a lot wearing formal attire
and they looked like a bunch of OL coming out during lunch break.
A guy even wore a red tie.
Really gay.
So kua jeong can die.

The questions were rather funny.
One of them was like
Bolehkah kamu berjenaka walaupun baru putus cinta?
something like that.
I almost laughed out loud in the hall
and a lot of them really made me felt like shouting
WTH why should we answer this.

Anyway,
saw someone very unexpected!!!!
So drop dead gorgeous.
*drooling*
Hoho.

2 comments:

Carmen Tung said...

hah!!
same case here....
my exam hall is in kuala kangsar
=.=
because i put my kuala kangsar address there...

and guess what??
the whole exam hall, i'm the only one wearing tshirt and jeans...
all of them wore formal attire with high heels.... tie...
LOL

Xinjue´ said...

hahaha
luckily my centre has only 30% wearing formal attire
70% in jeans!
yuhoooo~
saw some gals in shorts tim!