Saturday, April 25, 2009

Awesome scene you shouldn't miss

My mum almost hit me just now
because I slammed the door in her face
when she was nagging about me being lazy and stuff.
Anyway dad held her back.
If not I would have another bruise on my face.
Cool.

Just now was like those fighting scene in gangster movies
where someone is so pissed off and feel like beating someone up
but people around him keep holding him back,
things like that.

I opened the door in the end so that it won't be smashed by my mum
as she was kicking the door so hard
and like demanded me to open the door for her to hit me,
and found her staring at me like an angry rhino.
Yor.
So scary can die wei.

Save me.
I wanna get out of this house.
I don't wanna wait till July!
For God's sake!!

5 comments:

gackyz said...

sAYAng ur papa mama nah guek guek..
dun be rebellious.
okay? ^^
xoxo

johnny said...

u still small meh?
walao~
rebellious are for high sch kids la.
siu jie.
u 20 d la

Xinjue´ said...

I am only 19!!!!!
XD
very annoying mah
they kept repeating the same thing
over and over again
ISHHH

Carmen Tung said...

LOL tell u a secret..
my room has no lock!!
guess why???
coz once upon a time i slam the door always..
and i gotta kiss goodbye to my door lock when daddy takes it off.
T.T

Xinjue´ said...

den i'll exchange bedroom with my sis
so I can slammed her door in their faces just in case
HAHA