Thursday, April 30, 2009

I HATE U

Take note of this.
It is absolutely not cool to have parents who are both teachers.
Utterly NOT COOL.
Ahhh yes, you can have free tuition until high school ends
and your teachers treat you better
because they are friends of your parents when they were trained in maktab back then.
So what?

Tell you what.
I don't need your permission for anything.
Fyi I am turning 20 this year
which means I have the right to decide and do things I wanna do.
You can't stop me from doing ANYTHING
even if I wanna get married right away.
The outside world is dangerous and the politics are unstable you said.
Do you expect me to stay home 24/7
to sweep mop wash knit cook bake for you?
Might as well lock me in my room and make a hole in my door to pass to me my meals.
Oh remember to call the plumber up for a flush toilet set in my room
so that I have a proper place to pee.

I don't care.
I'll go anyway.

This is why I love PDI.
They always know what's on my mind.

9 comments:

Carmen Tung said...

don't need BOTH your parents.
ONE is enough...
duh~
and because i am a child of a teacher,
everything got to be excellent T.T
especially academics!!
i got to do good in every exam or else i'll die.
and u can c now,
i am dead.

Xinjue´ said...

i am dead too
LOL
yer tung i know how u feel!!!!
they r all the same la
wants everything to be perfect and they care too much
overprotective
that's the word

:(

johnny said...

ahhaa
guek.
they just love you to much to let you be hurt.
man man lai la.
someday you will be in their shoes when you have kids.
only then u will truly apreciate what your parents had done.
talk nicely to your parents about what you wanna do.
convince them and make them understand what you think.
make them understand that you are no longer the kid you once used to be.
show them how mature you are so they will be assured to. let you go.

^^.
dat's what i did
=)
and where i am now.
freeeeeeee =)

Eugene said...

to:im@johnny
=.= 讲就容易……
I'm also gonna follow dad's will. No way back now, paid RM1.5k...

Xinjue´ said...

ju cheong fun
u see
dai gor hung also don't agree with u
hahaha
so envious of u loooo
totally free
in their eyes i am forever 10 yrs old
not forever 21
LOL

johnny said...

u never try.
how you know wo.
maybe i am more mature to my parents than you to your parents lorh.
shows u are noob.
hahaa

Xinjue´ said...

=.=
study la you noobie ju cheong fun
XD

Carmen Tung said...

T.T guek...
why we same same cham??
argh i'll go cameron anyway..
=)
i'll take bus if there's no car..
LOL

Xinjue´ said...

wah tung
brave la you
haha
take bus all alone?

I dunno
somehow I feel guilty
LOL
meaning I am still a good girl inside
kakakaka