Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I feel like a rotten wood. =(

Lady Luck is so not with me this month.
Have been accidentally hitting something like everyday -
my table, my bed, the kitchen door knob, the cupboard, the fridge, my standing fan.
Now there are bruises everywhere on my body.
The most obvious and ugliest was the one on my knee,
which I got it from the fall in the kitchen yesterday.


Not only that okay.
I have got a big ulcer in my mouth,
and a HUGE pimple on my nose.
Nose! Nose again!!
So now I am really sure that my nose has an affinity for pimple.

GREAT.
I am cursed to look like a wicked witch.

Watched The Fast And Furious 4 today.
Was so thrilled to see all the car crashing, explosion, music,
the speed and fighting.
I loveeeeeeeeee it.
Anyway, they used Rising Sun as the background music of a chasing scene.
I was like 'EH??? How come got TVXQ one?'
It turned out to be the guy being chased was a Korean.
That's why.
LOL.

No comments: