Monday, April 20, 2009

Everything is weird.

I had a bizarre dream last night.

I was outside a bar with the boyfriend,
waiting for a taxi to go home.
Then a drunk middle aged man came out from the bar
and kind of said something very rude to me,
I forgot what was it.
And so I kicked his most sensitive organ, you know where,
but he didn't feel painful at all
instead showing me this evil smile.
I pushed him down to the ground,
then I stepped really hard repeatedly on you-know-where.
The man laughed even louder.

Then the dream ended.



How weird.

P.S/ I completed Stage 6!!!!!
P.S.S/ I bit my own tongue. Like WTH.
P.S.S.S/ Why is the weather so hot these days?

2 comments:

cmeng said...

sei ham yeh

Xinjue´ said...

WAHAHAHAHA
That man freaked me out lo k
step how hard also didn't feel painful de
shiat