Friday, April 10, 2009

Long live ZUMA!

I am still alive, people.

Seldom blog lately doesn't mean I am dead of boredom at home,
although it could totally happen by anytime now.
I am trying day and night to complete Level 5 in Stage 5 of ZUMA
which is a total disaster
as you have to start all over again
if you ruin 3 chances in a stage.
I have already played for like 721930274 times,
but I still couldn't complete Stage 5
because of that bloody Level 5!
Freaking frustrated.

Anyway ZUMA is utterly addictive.
It is really hard to put it down once you start playing it.
My eyes get crazily dry,
my hands ache from staying in a position for too long
and yet I wanna play.
Now i understand the feeling of thousands of DOTA addicts and CC freaks.

Ishhhh.
Can't believe I have actually said that.


P.S/
Ikea ads are so frigging hilarious.

9 comments:

Carmen Tung said...

ah~~ zuma...
my biggest enemy during stpm...
it is juz simple irresistable...
muahahahaha....

XD and i abandon wretch d....

johnny said...

YEAHH!!!
DOTA!!
=)

Xinjue´ said...

hahaha
i abandoned wretch long time ago
cepat create your blog ler tung~
XD

=.=
ju cheong fun you are still dota freak ar??
omg
so loyal
LOL

SamXR said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SamXR said...

err....
i've completed all 12 stages long ago~
*proud*XD!

Xinjue´ said...

=.=
come help me solve stage 6 plssssssss
LOL
gonna whack my phone soon
till now I still cant complete that stage just because of that bloody level 6

URGH

gackyz said...

eh guek. i completed zuma long time ago d. repeated play few times d nehh! hahah come here to show off to guek guek XD

Xinjue´ said...

=.=
gackkkkk
help me to complete stage 6
i hate level 6!!!!
urgh
why do the balls have to be coming in 2 different directions?
ISHHH

gackyz said...

ahahaha. thts the point. zuma is dun. guek gambateh XD