Thursday, April 30, 2009

How to gain weight??????

Great day.
My weight dropped again.
39 now.
Shit.
I am so gonna have steamboat for dinner the whole week
and eat until I puke
to see whether can gain some freaking kg or not.
So troublesome.
Maybe I should just visit a plastic surgeon
and have fats pumped into my body.

So fed up.


Was really bored after lunch.
So,

I camwhored.
:D
Sorry if you guys find my eyebags and dark circles disturbing.
I have been a night cat very often lately.
Need concealer!


Was actually biting my nails when he snapped this.


P.S/ Mcd near Tesco has nicer apple pies than Super Kinta Mcd.
P.S.S/ Upper lip chapped again. :(

5 comments:

Carmen Tung said...

yeer.... why so good??
weight drop without dieting...
yeer.... envy envy...
i can grow fat even with drinking water..
T.T

EnJuNz said...

guess what. we are on the same boat.
lol.

Eugene said...

lolx.. eat 2 large pizza for lunch. RM33 (including delivery fee)

Xinjue´ said...

This is NOT good har tung
maybe there's a tumour somewhere in my body
or a bunch of worms eating all my nutrients up
AIYERRR

haha enjun
lets have an eating day together
eat for 24 hours non stop
LOL

huh?
so cheap?
OK i will have that next mon
XD

elims Chuang Kuang Hong 庄光宏 said...

take more photos please. 你很上镜,放心!