Friday, January 30, 2009

A short one

As usual, went to grandma's house at day 2. Had a warm and enjoyable reunion steamboat dinner and stayed overnight at uncle's new house. My uncle's place is really amazing. He built it like a resort, plus they have this big TV which I forgot how many inches is the screen and a great hi-fi system. Had so much fun that night with cousins. We sang and danced and fooled around even though all of us were darn tired. Haha.

This young girl is so into pink lately.

It loves my toenails.

And this pair loves his shirt. Haha.

Stayed over at Gack's place the next day. A nice movie to be recommended to you. Now I know the real meaning of biatch. LOLx.

L for Love, L for Lies

And we watched a lot of Happy Tree Friends. Haha.

New year resolution? XD

2 comments:

Eugene said...

快点变矮?? lol

Xinjue´ said...

haha.
friend wrote it on my hand