Monday, January 19, 2009

Babble of the day.

Watching the latest season of America's Next Top Model, and get to know that the sharp-tongued Janice Dickinson has been replaced by another supermodel, Paulina Porizkova. It is not clear whether Janice Dickinson quit or being kicked out. Was kind of shocked when Tyra Banks introduced the new judge though. ANTM would not be as interesting as the last few seasons without her, I think. She is like the ANTM's Simon Cowell. Haha. Ohhhh. No more withering criticism. I will miss those fights between her and Tyra Banks. Bahhhhh.

I realise that one doesn't have to be good looking to become a supermodel. Only a few are pretty among all the contestants. It is your body, attitude, passion and potential that makes you a supermodel. Those stunning pictures depend a lot on makeup and lighting. A LOT.

Yea. Have my eyes glued on the TV a lot lately. From one channel to another and to another for the whole day. Too bad I couldn't buy materials for my knitting because the lady selling them shut her shop. Yes, zap lap. So sad. I used to buy needles and and thread from her when I needed them for my KH in Form 4 and 5. That's why my knitting plan is cut from my things-to-do-to-kill-time list. Now what I need are recipe, hair care and face care products, and of course, more clothessssssss. Clothes are never enough for me. Haha. Gonna polish myself for lunar new year. Teehee.



Random.


HOT as expected.

Just to show my green devilish nails. Hahaha.

I miss this piece like crazy!!!

No comments: