Friday, January 23, 2009

Crapping.

Watched Lady First at TVBS Asia, and they introduced a product that I am using right now. Hohohoho. Finally I am using the right product for myself. Some more I bought it without my mum guiding me. Usually it is my mum who buy all those skin and hair care for my sis and I. So so so excited when I saw the beautician holding it and explaining its functions just now. I wanted to go 'I got this thing, I got this thing!', but there was only me and my dad at home. So... yea.

This is the one I am talking about.

Garnier Eye Roll-On

Discovered this in JJ Watson. It is Garnier's new product enriched with caffeine and Pro-vitamin B5, with roll-on which stimulates blood circulation to hydrate your eyes. It says 'anti dark circle' and 'anti puffiness', it was during a promotion or something AND it's Garnier, so I bought it together with my facial mask. Haha. Since I just got money from my mum and my dark circles were getting serious due to so many nights of staying up late. Urgh. But then my dark circles problem is not solved yet. It does help in reducing puffiness, though.

Hehe. I am not trying to promote this thingy ok? Just to share. And to tell that I am happy! Buahaha. It feels like I've found a new island. Bahhh. Ignore me.

2 comments:

cmeng said...

ark ==
my mom ask me to buy tiz oso ==

Xinjue´ said...

ahahaha y
u hav dark eye circles too meh??