Saturday, January 10, 2009

A BIG cross for forensic science!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There are maggots outside my kitchen!!!!! Totally disgusting. YUCKS. Luckily they were outside the house. Ish. My mum suspected earlier on that something, perhaps a rat or lizard is dead because there is a terrible smell since yesterday. She searched through the place but couldn't find any dead animal or insect. So we just shrugged it off, thought maybe it's just because of the dog next door. THEN, this morning when I was going to wash my plate after brunch, I opened the door, squatted down to reach the rubbish bin, there I saw about 15 maggots right in front of me and was so near. Ahhhhhh!!!!! So disgusting.

Now the place has been cleaned up by my parents. All the maggots are probably in the drain now. HAHAHAHA. Out out out of my house!

No comments: