Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everyday is not a new day.

Today is just the routine of yesterday. My activities are fixed every single day. I know I am totally able to make everyday different, but there is nothing much to do when you are trapped in your house and your garage is empty. Yes. I am living pathetically, with only my TV, laptop, comic books and novels in the house.

The first thing to do when I open my eyes in the morning, after cleaning myself, is sweeping and mopping the floor. Downstairs and upstairs. It is exhausting. I am slowly getting used to it though. Just treat it as a workout, it helps to shape my body, right? Hehe. So I can skip the sit-up before bedtime. After cleaning the house it is my brunch time. Food in my hand and eyes on the TV. Reading is next before I collect clothes. I hate to collect clothes so much, as I have to get out of my house, when the rotting smell is still there. So sickening that I have to hold my breath. Then I take my nap, bathe, dinner time, pc, TV again, after that hit the sack.

Boring, isn't it? I guess I am turning into a typical housewife REAL soon. Housewife! At this age! Omg. It would be so nice if I have my own car, then I would probably be all day out loitering. Sigh.

Maybe I should learn cooking and instead of sticking my butt on the couch for the whole day. I don't want to have bread and biscuits as my lunch anymore. Of course it will be after the terrible smell has gone. I want to kill my time beneficially. Hmm. Knitting, perhaps? LOLx.

Not a bad idea right?

No comments: