Sunday, January 4, 2009

Everyone is so BLUEISH.

Visited my darling sis in Kuala Kangsar today.

My mum couldn't wait any longer so we went out pretty early to get all the stuff for my sis. The scenery along the highway was so beautiful and lush. More beautiful than any highway in Malaysia I bet. Kem Desa Rimba is not bad. It looks very new as it has only been used as a campsite for a year. My sis' batch was the second batch having training there. Nice scenery. There is a nice pond, the place is kind of in the middle of the forest, but one very very big problem is, the place is superbly extremely oh-my-god-ly very H-O-T. There are only a few trees in a big area like that, although it is surrounded by THOUSANDS of trees. Sweat.

My sis seemed so mature and grown up when she walked out in her blue shirt, although she has been there only for a week, besides looked healthier and my mum said fatter. Haha. And she is a big eater as usual. Took DimSum, sushi and BAkKutTeh cause she said she miss pork. LOLx.

Life in the camp seems fun. She said they are like 'Gam Dan', especially when they queue for their food, all wearing the same blue uniform. And her funny instructor. And of course her crazy roommates. Craziness is contagious, especially when you are with my sis.




She will be back for an appointment with her dentist next week. Kenny Rogers, I promised.

2 comments:

clarimen said...

come kuala kangsar also dun come find me....
T.T
i am always in kk...

Xinjue´ said...

LOL no wonder u disappeared ler tung.
Long time no c!!!!
where u live jek?
next time come out yum cha
XD