Friday, January 2, 2009

It's so nice to have you

HAPPY 2009!


Went countdown at Genting on the 31st of December. It was such a bliss watching fireworks in a cool and windy place with buddies by my side. Watching those beautiful fireworks shot up to the sky, pictures of my Form Six life kept popping up in my mind. And my family. Especially my sis, who called back home just now telling me how dull NS life is.

Flashback to 2008, it has been a busy and emotional and stressful and memorable year for me. I learned to stand up from failure, to try my best even though there is so little hope, and to love. Hope 2009 is a better one. And God, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't let my nightmares come true. That thin paper decides my future.

Stayed overnight at Yean's place. Only four of us know how long we have chatted last night and only I know how puffy and scary my eyes got.



I need three months to replace my lost sleeping time. Urgh.



No comments: