Monday, February 7, 2011

Jetlagged.

That is exactly how I am feeling now.
And it is not a good feeling at all.
Muscles aching now and I think I am going to fall sick again.

Took 11.30p.m bus from Ipoh to LCCT.
Reached the airport puffy-eyed and heavy-legged at about 3.30a.m.
and took 6.50a.m. flight
with an Indian guy on my left and a China guy on my right back to Sabah.
It took me 12 hours to reach my room.
Exactly 12 hours.
So bloody tired.

How's your CNY holidays, peeps? :)
Mine was not satisfying because I think it was too short.
Had been attending gatherings everyday
and I barely had time to accompany my parents at home.
Except during Chor 1 and 2.
Went to grandma's house in TL
and we had a great time talking and eating with the relatives.

I have got limited photos to show here
because stupid me brought the camera with me but forgot the battery in Sabah.
That's one the stupidest things I had ever done.
Hahaha.

Journey home.
Marshmallow clouds. 


Met up with Gac and Fan.

The hottest app among the UTR-ians. WTF LMAO.

Open House at Fan's crib.

Met up with the awesome SS people.
 Pictures below are all the must-eats in Daorae.

Awesome side dishes and marinated BBQ pork!

This thing is a bomb!
Seafood mee??
Forgot what it is called.

One of the most AMAZING dishes in the world!
Jeng dao!!!
Don't get cheated by the look of the dish!
It is superbly delicious!
Seafood spicy soup I think it is called.

Kimchi pancake!!
Our all-time fave.

Midnight airport.
Taken this morning at LCCT.

Sorry for the sucky pictures.
They were taken with pod pod.
Those a lil clearer ones were taken with Gac's iPhone.

Oh and my mom saw the iPod
and asked me where does it come from
and I answered I got it from a friend.
It is not exactly a lie
because I really got it from a friend
except that I am slowly paying him back.
At last my mom made conclusions,
saying that guy friend of mine must has a crush on me
since he is willing to get me such an expensive gift
or that the iPod is actually made in China.
Hahahahaha.
I was like ERM I DUNNO, I just took it since he gave me lo.
HAHAHAHAHA I seriously can be a good actress.

p/s  To YOU, be strong ya my dear.
笑或泪我都会守候。

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My cny is different this year and from the next few years onwards it's gonna be different too. Cz all 3 of my grandparents passed away. Last year and 2009. So nobody coming to my hse anymore.
On top of that. Having a 12 o'clock curfew is no fun either.

Xinjue´ said...

I have a 12pm curfew too
but my sis and I never bother to follow that rule :DD
from last year onwards I never go to my father's side for cny dinner cuz grandpa passed away
same as your case :)