Sunday, February 27, 2011

Irresponsibility is the worst habit of all.

I am very very very very angry now.
I thought I would be the one pulling the team behind
because I understand myself -
I am a slacker and
sometimes all I do is just lying on the bed all day doing nothing until the sun sets.
Oh my, how crazily wrong was I.

Ended up I was the one submitting my parts the earliest,
and I spent time thinking how to make the presentation better,
and I messaged the few lazy ones to hand up their parts
and they didn't even bother to reply.
In the end the Chinese are doing a bad job instead of others in the team.
At least they did it on time
although they might not have great points and facts.
I am so ashamed of the Chinese in the team.
We are in the same class
so we have the same lot of homework to do,
why can some completed their work in the limited time given
but you can't???
And you were the ones who were worried of them being lazy and stuff.

Please respect others because you are not doing this alone.
We are a team,
if you wanna fail this subject,
you fail it in your finals or individual reports
but please don't take us with you.

The clock is ticking,
the presentation will be on Tuesday
and we had only completed like 30% of the work!
What the hell is this!
All of us know how strict the lecturers are
and how stingy they are when it comes to giving marks.
Maybe you feel stressed due to the heavy workload these days
but work is work and it is meant to be done.
It is all about time management, dudes.

I don't wanna die with you.
If you still behave like this I will definitely leave the team.
Call me selfish or pushy,
this is for myself, and also for you!
And others in the team with you
who is now troubled by your laziness!

No comments: