Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dramatic.

Am so lazy tonight.
Didn't do anything
but I watched 2 episodes of Code Blue
because they were already the final episodes.
Couldn't force myself to stop watching.
Guilty is how I am feeling now.

Life is hard and hectic these days.
Works are as usual in a tall pile.
Assignments, reports, and tutorials are bugging me non-stop.
Everyday I have to stay in the uni for different meetings,
preparing for different presentations.
I have the urge of giving up my time spending on entertainments,
and go all-in for my studies.
It means no K-pop news updates, no blogging, no logging into Facebook,
no downloading the latest hitz, no nudging people on MSN.

In my 21 years living in the universe,
I am actually having the thought of growing up
and be mature for the first time.
My mom was so surprised
and she thinks it is because
God finally heard one of her requests.
Hahahaha.

Things always have two sides -
the positive and the negative.
It depends on how you view the picture
and what you choose to believe.

No comments: