Monday, March 7, 2011

Dear lecturers, I am begging you for mercy.

Hi guys.
Sorry for not updating the blog as often as I used to.
This is the busiest and craziest semester ever.
Have been working like a donkey for the past 3 weeks
and the work still keeps coming.
I reckon I will have to continue working like this
until the 13th week, which is the study week. T.T

This semester is all about presentations and mini projects.
When there are presentations, there are arguments
because we are usually divided into groups for presentations.
Because of this, I had some conflicts with my Chinese gang of course mates.
I wasn't used to working with them.
The last few semesters I worked with the Indians and the Kadazans.
But everything is solved now,
and we are as united as before. :)
Went out with the gang for a couple of nights
and we had so much fun
we keep asking for more night outings.

I have some pictures to share
but you guys will have to wait.
I don't have a lot of time on blogging.
Would rather use the time on completing my tasks.
Sorry yo.
I promise I will write a picture post soon.

Gotta change for meeting later.
I hope I am allowed to go home and get some sleep tonight.
I don't want an all nighter because it freaking triggers breakouts.

Adios! Take care people. :)

Oh yeah I got 9.5 over 10 for my Spanish test!!! :DDD 

No comments: