Thursday, March 17, 2011

Pre-Nexus.



Things I bought today.
This pile of shits costs me around RM200.
Believe it or not?
But I believe people who usually make-up would know,
it is actually quite reasonable.
I bought eye shadow eyeliner blush mascara
lipstick concealer eyelid sticker eyelash curler bobby pins
in one shot, for RM200 only ok!
My course mate was like
'I think you spent around rm80 today right?'
PffffttttttGuys.

Got them from Watson and some from Sasa.
I left all my babies in Ipoh
because I wasn't going to attend the course night
but I somehow changed my mind for whatever reason. LOL.

I tried to get cheap ones
except for mascara and eyeliner.
MJ mascara is always the best
and I do not use any other brands' eyeliner other than Maybelline.

Course night is tomorrow.
Haven't seen any nice shoes yet.
Will continue the hunting tomorrow.
And I need a black clutch.
I think I've overspent for the event.
Haih don't care liao.

4 comments:

yaoyao said...

totally agrees with mj mascara..XDD but eyeliner..i haven't fix one...is maybeline that good? :0

Xinjue´ said...

yea. for me la. hehe
the best I've ever tried
never try MJ's though
Kate's eyeliner pencil sucks
don't use. LOL
how's your bobbi brown??

Unknown said...

eyebrow curler!!!from???

mj is?

i'm using bobbi brown eyelinear. hw's the maybelline one?

Xinjue´ said...

ailing, eyelash curler is it?
eyebrow curler pulak. hahaha
from Cyber Colours.
the salesgirl said it was one of their hot sales so I hentam lol
Mj = majolica Majorca :)
Maybelline's is awesome. Never smudge <3