Thursday, February 24, 2011

Jerks stink.

Was in an extremely good mood this morning.
God must know that I work too hard lately,
so He rewarded me with a totally handsome TOP in my dream.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.

However my mood is ruined by a jerk in late afternoon.
It is okay to use foul languages when you are with me
but do not relate it to me.
As an example, it is okay to say
'F_ _ _ the toilet is so smelly!'
but if you say 'D_ _ why now only you give this to me?' to me,
then you will kena from me.
People has feelings and emotions, we are not objects like toilets.
You are not as close to me as you think anyway.
My best best friends are exceptions
because I've known them for more than 2 or 3 years
and I know what their F YOU really means.
Anyway we don't use F YOU we use a more polite SHIT YOU. LOL.

Respect me then I'll respect you.
If you do this to me again, don't blame me for boycotting you
because to me, jerks are transparent.
Normal and sane people do not talk to the air right?
End of story.

By the way, I have a new aim in life
and I will try my best to reach for it
before all the jerks do.

No comments: