Friday, February 11, 2011

Paradise land.

I miss Hainan chicken rice.
Human beings never change.
Do not appreciate when we own something
but when that something is not around,
we start missing it.
To get Hainan chicken rice in Ipoh,
all I have to do is start the car engine,
drive for less than 5 minutes to Sum To
and pay less than RM5
to get a big ass packet of satisfaction and goodness.
Now where can I find nice chicken rice in KK?
I believe none can compare with the one selling in Sum To.

Sometimes I feel pity for the people in Sabah.
They never get to enjoy good local food besides seafood.
Their seafood is OMFG-ly awesome to the max
but their famous local food is just so so for people from food heaven like Ipoh and Penang.
When the people in Sabah says the XXX here is awesome,
or the food in YYY is all sold out before noon blah blah blah,
don't believe them if you are raised in a food paradise.
You will get disappointments.

I am so blessed as an Ipoh mali after leaving home to the outside world.
We have beautiful hills, nice weather, clean air (even compared to KK!!),
lower humidity hence less sweat, prettier girls and good food.
I never introduce myself as a girl from Perak.
I refer myself as a girl from IPOH. Really. :)

p/s  Changed the song after 237682379423 months.
Sorry if I made you hate Bruno Mars.
Mandarin song in an English blog.
I hope it will not sound weird to you.
I simply love this version of 心墙. :)

3 comments:

Jacent said...

susu lai le~~

DUI DUI DUI~~~IM FROM IPOH...sometimes i even miss out the MALAYSIA..dont bother mentioning it at all..=P..

but people here sometimes know ipoh through IPOH HOR FUN..(got IPOH HOR FUN restaurant here) though the hor fun here...is nothing at all if compare to the ipoh's one..

Happy Chinese New Year ah..Rabbit Year WAN SUI~~~

Xinjue´ said...

Hahaha
must be expensive, the Ipoh hor fun in Perth!
Is there Fu Yong siew pao?
or Kampar lou shu fun? LOL
Happy CNY to you too! :D

Jacent said...

haha...takda all those things la..only got ipoh hor fun..i dont bother to give it a try..cause i'm so sure that it is not as nice as the real ipoh's hor fun..