Thursday, November 11, 2010

Skin care.

This is a short post about some skincare products
I discovered lately, and some I am recently using.

Facial mask first.


Montagne Jeunesse Apricot Scrub.
Cleanser > Scrub > Leave it on the face for 5 to 10 minutes >
Wash > Toner > Moisturizer.


The scrub is like this.
Grains are large and VERY gentle massage is needed
unless you want to have ugly wounds on your face.
But it works very well on removing blackheads and whiteheads
and whatever heads on the face.
Leaves skin smooth and soft, like seriously.
And it smells like HEAVEN.
Super jeng.
And cheap too.
There is a whole series selling in Guardian and Watson,
and all of them are made of natural ingredients
like aloe vera, mango, willow and etc.
Btw they should really change the packaging a bit
cause the girl with the apricot eyes is kind of scary
don't you think so?
I wouldn't buy this if I didn't come across the reviews on Cleo.
Oh and I have another Blemish Mud mask that I haven't try.




Garnier Aqua Defense Hydrating Mask.
This is very very hydrating.
After applying it feels like water is pumped into the face.
Like when you press your face,
you can feel the 'doik doik'.
But this mask causes breakouts on my face.
Actually I am not sure whether it is the mask that cause the breakouts
or the stress of the finals or maybe hormone imbalance.
Am gonna take a risk and give it a second shot.


Now moisturizers.
Both my Nanowhite and Juju moisturizers habis
so I went for a little moisturizer shopping 
and ended up getting these two.


Bio-essence Tanaka White Rejuvenating Whitening Day Cream.
This one memang awesome.
It amazed me because I've never had a moisturizer
that can control the oil so freakingly well.
It was my first day applying this shit
and my face is shine-free for the whole day.
The thing is, this moisturizer is a tad dry,
so it suits oily skin more.
But it does a great job.
Let's see if my skin accepts it or not.


Ginvera Green Tea Repair & Nourish Night Cream.
Haven't really tried this one yet,
but I will, tonight,
because I totally ran out of my Juju.  :(
Surprisingly it gets many good reviews 
despite the price and the infamous brand.
Google it.
Bought because of the review in Cleo's Beauty Hall of Fame.


Yeap I only tried these few products.
Am trying to save some penny here for the sembreak.
Next paper on next Thursday
so I allow myself to rest and procrastinate for two days
before concentrating on the next shitty subject.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i bought the Bio-essence tanaka white trial set and the Bio-essence face lift trial set. HAHAHAA.

i really liked the tanaka white one too.

Xinjue´ said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee tanaka white!
it really works hohohoho
we both have great taste LOL

Unknown said...

HAHAHA!!. i know! i love the smell too. i've been using it for 3 days, my face looks much brighter. not so dull d. HAHAHA.
i'm so happy someone else is using it. HAHA. i don't know why i'm so happy also. LOL