Monday, November 8, 2010

Another rubbish post.

First paper tomorrow.
Oh yay. *sarcasm*

Went to the mall and played with my soon-to-be new toy.
I am looking forward to next semester already!
Time please do me good and please fly.
I hate to tell myself 1000 times a day to be patient. Urgh.

Study week is boring.
The most boring study week ever
because I have to deal with boring subjects.

4 more weeks later I am gonna pack my bags
and off to my first vacation spot
and buy lotsssssss of Merlion key chains of different sizes, colours and designs
for my friends friends.
Perhaps an evening at Bugis street to settle my shopping craving.
Or a day at KL with the sis because the year-end sales are coming!
And of course some dim sum and mamak breakfasts in Ipoh.
And countless outings that will add some pounds on me and my little tummy.
And I've got to straighten my hair before or after christmas
because theere will be endless snorkeling and diving trips in my next semester.
Damn, I am so gonna miss my curls like crazy.

Oh wait, my finals are not even started yet.
I think I should go take a bath to clear my head
then date my notes for the rest of the night.
Good luck to all of you who are having finals too atm,
especially you, Sasa,
shake off the emoness and smile big big okay.
I will get you the largest Merlion! Mwahhhs.

No comments: