Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick update to WHINE.


This is the amount of notes
I have to study tonight for tomorrow's paper at freaking 9.00a.m.
I am thinking of a fast way to get all the info into my head
since the clock is ticking
and obviously I wouldn't have time to sleep
if I were to read all of them.




Look at the words.
Even the spaces between them are so tiny wtf.



By the way this is my chan face.
Without primer BB cream loose powder mascara and all the nonsense.
Sorry to scare you again
but my eyebags and dark circles are uncoverable as they are way too humongous.
And pimples love my face too much they are heavy-hearted to leave.
I bet this face is scarier than the one with the mask on it.
Finals sure are the killer of natural beauty wtf.
No wonder cosmetic brands are all having promotions now.

Off to eat notes!
OH GREAT it starts raining.

No comments: