Sunday, November 21, 2010

Randomness.

The weather is so fine today after an entire night of downpour.
I love this weather,
weather that won't make me sweat during an unintentional doze
when I am dealing with notes as thick as an Oxford dictionary.

My shuffling playlist seems to know my mood.
It always plays songs that match my mood.
Like now, when I am feeling so relaxed,
it picks slow songs like W, Two Is Better Than One, and Never Say Never.
Sometimes when I feel like clubbing, it plays only club hitz.
Sounds crazy, but I am amazed by my playlist wtf.

A tiny acne popped out above my upper lip.
Now it looks like a hao po mole.
Damn how am I gonna sit for my paper on Tuesday?
My dear Tanaka White and Ginvera please vanish it ASAP.
I love you guys so much
so don't disappoint me mwahs.

No comments: