Friday, April 9, 2010

Whatever.

Went to the last class of this crazy semester.
Felt nothing but calmness and my usual whatever-ness.
Had quiz at the end of the class
and as usual I didn't want to give it a damn,
so I copied from coursemate,
without even checking whether the answers were correct or not.
Whatever.

Got to know two seniors of Soh Chien's.
Went for lunch with them because it was lunch time.
Talked about the foreign workers in Sabah.
There are a lot of crimes going on in one of the hostel areas in the uni
because the Philippines and Indonesian workers always sneak into that area through some holes in the broken fence
which is supposed to separate the hostel and the outside of the uni.
They told us about some violent robberies,
and I was all serious and went 'I heard there were rape cases.'
Then they were like
'Oh, rap cases happen all the time there. Nothing special about that.'
with the it-is-not-a-big-deal face.
Soh Chien and I were both shocked and speechless.
Luckily we moved out from that crappy place.
There was even once where a girl saw 3 naked Indians watching her bathe.
Holyshit.

Did I mention I had my Spanish oral test yesterday?
Oh and I was doomed.
God, bless me please.

Btw my skin is getting better.
No more rashes but it is still itchy sometimes.
I feel myself geting darker each and everyday
because I didn't apply whitening lotion for a few nights already.
It made me feel so ugly.
I know I was not supposed to,
but I did body scrub yesterday.
Gonna apply some whitening body lotion again starting from next Monday.

p/s Loving Rain's new album.
p/s/s I might have good news to tell on Sunday night. :DDD

No comments: