Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hot core.

Roommate's a gymholic.
She saw a new gym and was interested with it
so I went with her to visit the gym
since I've never been to a gym before.
Yeah I am not kidding.
I haven't been to a gym before.
I mean the real gym kay.
Not those gyms in swimming clubs or golf clubs or in a condo.

So this new gym is called Core.
The whole gym is in devilish red and black.
Green was really my lucky colour today.
A handsome 22-year-old consultant brought us around the gym
and explained to us about the package and facilities.
Muahahaha.

I am not that into gym stuff,
but I was so so thrilled when I saw their bathrooms!
So clean, so luxurious, so new!
They even have big mirrors, tall tables and chairs for us ladies to put on makeup.
So effing leng can die!
And rows of treadmills, and the cycles, and the music.
Wow. Interesting man.

I think I am gonna join the gym with my roommate
since she was thrilled by the bathrooms too hahaha.
My mum doesn't encourage me to join gym all the while
because she is worried I might get all muscular.
Never mind.
I'll drown her with pictures of Jessica Alba and Halle Berry throughout my 2-months sembreak.
After gym, your daughter can have abs like theirs.
I believe she will be convinced then.
Kekekeke.



***



Btw, introduce a new shit to you guys.


I got this Maybelline lipbalm yesterday from Guardian
to cure my chapped lips I got after the diving course.
I've used several types of Mentholatum lipbalms
but all of them made my lips even drier.
Tried this one on and I found that it kind of soften my lips besides moisturizing them.
It is tinted as well, and has SPF 16.
Am using the one on the right hand side. Cherry.
It smells good too! Makes you wanna smell your own lips all the time wtf.
Good shit.

Another shit that I am gonna introduce to you guys is an old but useful shit.
After I dived and my skin turned so dark,
I started to find solutions and ways to turn my skin back to its fair tone.
I realised we have to put on sunscreen whenever we go outdoor
and holyshit I never did that.
Now I know the reason why I am always having uneven skintone.


This is the sunscreen I am using now, the one on the left, which is SPF50 PA+++,
and it is totally not greasy. AT ALL.
It absorbs into your skin after about 30 seconds of application.
It's like you never applied anything on your skin
but you can have full protection from the baddies UVA and UVB.
Sound awesome right?

4 comments:

cmeng said...

the lipbalm talak blueberry flavour? XDD i will buy tat n try..

Xinjue´ said...

takda blueberry
but ada strawberry!!!
ahahaha
didnt buy strawberry cuz it is pink colour
i sked tak match my lip colour
u 55 go buy and let me try XD
but u dont really need lipbalm
your lips very watery and moistured d har

cmeng said...

WOOOW~ jgn mok mok zhu yi my lips har~ BUAHAHAHAH~~ because of strawberry ada xiang buy T.T ARRR~ buy lai smell n eat can ke XDDDDD ngong~~

Xinjue´ said...

=.=
dont love strawberry till like that har
ada very kong bu har lu