Sunday, April 11, 2010

Call me a diver.

THIS, is the good news that I was talking about.
A real diving experience, and the almighty diving license. :D

My diving instructor was a big size angmoh from New Zealand called Neville.
He has this not-so-nice accent
that Eng Keong doesn't understand what he was trying to say,
and it pissed him off so much he almost failed Eng Keong. Hahaha.
He has tattoos all over his body and has nipple piercing wtf so scary.
He likes to swear a lot,
like son of the bitch, the big F, and goddamnit.
When we couldn't do the tasks given,
he would shake his head,
and call us his little boy/girl.
He treated me the best among the four of us
because I was the only girl in the group,
and he said I looked all confident and smile a lot. :))

It was a 3-days course.
The first day was theory, which resembled the Undang lecture.
The following 2 days were at outdoor.
There were 4 sessions in the 2 outdoor days,
so we went for 4 dives in 2 days omg.
Saw corals, clownfish, Yellowtail, etc.,
and pink jellyfish swam above our heads.

Did tasks like basic breathing, letting out water in the mask,
sharing air with diving buddy, descending, emergency ascent,
all in the water including the letting out water in diving mask,
and of course ways to get down into the water.
At first we were doing them like shit,
but after a while all of us did them so well, Nev kept praising us bahaha.

Oh, and if you want to learn diving,
you will have to learn to pee in the water
because even if you are by the shore,
it takes at least half an hour for you to go to the toilet,
as you have to take off everything on you.
I couldn't pee in the water at first because I never did it before.
So I insisted to go to the toilet but Nev didn't want to let me go.
I'm afraid you'll have to pee in the water was the only thing he said.
I was like wtf my bladder is gonna burst soon if you don't let me go.
He ignored me instead.

Hence, I learnt one extra new skill,
that is peeing in the water.
WTF max.
Nev was happy I finally did it though.

Show you guys my seriously tanned skin.

Contrast. Look at my once-again-smooth-and-leng legs. :)

That is my let-me-go-to-the-toilet face.

No comments: