Saturday, April 24, 2010

Angelababy.



This Hong Kong model is at the same age as me OMG.
She joined a model company 7 years ago,
which means when she was 14,
and now at the age of 21,
she is already a famous model and an artist.

What have I done when I was 14?
Playing hide-and-seek or building sand castles?
LOL.
While she already had like countless commercial boards
and magazines covers with her pretty face on them.

Came across her blog when I was blog-hopping.
Is it true that she underwent plastic surgery???
She looks like Lena Fuji, only without the moles.
For you guys who don't read Vivi,
this is Lena Fuji.

Compare.




p/s I miss my air-conditioned red-themed room.
And my family and beloved SS.
p/s/s My so-called "friends", YOU STILL SUCK.
I didn't realise you've hurt me so bad until today.
It is not easy to forgive and forget.
Not after that incident.

p/s/s/s I've made my blog back to public. :)
And changed the layout.
Because I thought of putting a Nuffnang ad somewhere in the blog
but something wrong happened, and I didn't know what should I change in the template,
so might as well just change to another layout,
since I've used the old one for more than a year.
My blog is still polka-dottish though. :)

No comments: