Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh-so-boring new year eve.

That was me on new year eve.

If you went to Voodoo
you might see this girl standing outside of the club
because she couldn't go in
as she was wearing a frigging tee
with a LARGE spongebob squarepants on it,
short pants and a pair of sandals.

Went for steamboat + bbq at 2plus1 with the boyfriend's friends
whom I am not even close to.
I only heard of their names from the bf.
Saw Logic and his gang of friends
and I swear I am closer to them than to those people I am eating with.
Logic and Munk did come to our table and talked to me.
Only then I got to talk if not I would be sitting there quietly all evening eating.

Wasn't in the mood to go for countdown at first
because I was really bored.
Then after eating friends of the bf wanted to have another round
so they suggested Voodoo as there were fireworks at 0000.
But the problem was
I was wearing tshirt, and worse,
the guys were wearing pants and slippers.
So we stood at the entrance, waited for the time to come,
shouted 321, watched the fireworks and went home.

Such aimless.
It was not even happening there because nobody was shouting and stuff like that.
Everybody just stood there like a wood
and watched fireworks.
I should have followed Logic to Rum.
Sis went to Rum and told me how fun was the night when she got home with a red face.
Arrrrggghhhhhhh.

We should go goyang goyang and shout our lungs out last night at Rum, Li ying!
My first regret in 2010.

Anyway,
Happy 2010, peepo!
Enjoy and appreciate every single minute
and start planning to a great year awaiting ahead! :D

My new year resolution?
Above 3.5 in final exams.

5 comments:

gackyz said...

at least ur new year eve is with ur boy ma. sor po :P Happy 2010 ^^ :D :D :D :D *sprayyyyy*

Xinjue´ said...

ISHHHHH
i so wanted to have a happening one sor po
happy 2010 to u too
*spray spray spray! + smooches*

Carmen Tung said...

no no no!!!
dun private it.. =)
coz i am following it everyday
XD

Xinjue´ said...

hahahaha
no worries
will invite you la

Adrian said...

Rum was fun ! you should have went there !