Friday, January 29, 2010

Sun sun!

Bought some UV protection products from Guardian today
to fight the evil sunlight and strong UV off.

Got a mysterious gift as it is now promotion.
Guess what Gurdian gave as mysterious gift.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4 packets of 'Gurdian Facial Tissues' wtf.

Am gonna try out these products:

I swear this thingie is so cool.
Spray it after sun exposure and smooth in evenly.
It helps to restore your skin's lost moisture,
soothe and protect against premature skin ageing.
I was like WOOT,
then straight away I put it into the shopping basket.
I am so gonna spray it like the way people do it in TV commercials.
Muahahahaha.

Got this only for the sake of trying.
It says I will have lighter skin in 2 weeks time LOL.
Same as what my Garnier whitening lotion says.

Let's see which company is trustworthy.

And THIS.

I wanna recommend this brand
because as a sunscreen/sunblock, it is surprisingly not oily at all.
I am using SPF 25 of this brand for my face
all the while when I am going for outdoor actvities.

I love it so much I couldn't help
but to grab a new bottle at the first glance I saw it.
The one I just got has SPF 50+ PA+++.
This brand is super good cuz it is really, totally, absolutely hydrating.
Unlike:

Trust me.

I think I can be an expert on UV protection very soon.



p/s Fried rice for dinner yay!!!!
p/p/s ILYIHY.

No comments: