Saturday, January 9, 2010

Updates too!

Okay I know I haven't been updating for a while.
Wasn't in the mood to write after I was pulled away from my paradise
and found myself waking up in this shit island the next morning.
Anyway, I am having a new semester
and I vowed to study and strive hard this time
so it won't disappoint me when the result is out.

Sabah is now not that hot
compared to the time when I just reached here as a freshman of my uni.
I am used to the sudden change of the weather.
It can be sunny in the morning
but suddenly it is raining cats and dogs in the afternoon,
then it turns sunny after that,
and the next minute it is cloudy.
My new semester is a crazily hectic one,
I have 3 majors and all of them include lectures, practicals/labwork and tutorials.
So I will have to pass up 3 reports every week,
plus I am also having a computer labwork soon
because programming course is in my syllabus too wtf.
Out of the five working days in a week,
I have to be in the uni from 8a.m. to 5p.m. in four days.
Crazy or not?
Luckily the vitamin C my mom recommended keeps me energetic throughout the day.
Without it I believe I would faint during every of my practicals.

Went to 1Borneo today because I need to buy swimsuit wtf.
I brought one from home which looks something like this,

but then all of us were told by our coach and seniors
to wear something like this during swimming lessons,


because it is more SOPAN.

Crap.

So I spent almost RM100 on the new swimsuit,
went home, phoned my mom
and told her how bloody expensive things are in Sabah.
My heart was bleeding when I paid.
Anyway I have decided to try to save as much as possible
after I saw my dad frowned when we talked about money back at home.
Heartache to see my cute dad frown, you know.
Complained to the 3rd year housemate about the price,
he said "Wah, looks like now you finally insaf."
WHATTTTTT?
My money management so char meh last semester????

Anyhow, went for the super goooooooood tomyam soup in the mall today.
It has got to be the best tomyam soup in Sabah!
So sour, so spicy, OMG I am salivating now!

No pictures because I didn't bring my camera.
Show you guys the soup next time!
OMG I miss the soup!

No comments: