Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The most unlucky day in 2009.

Indeed.

My hormone level didn't fluctuate finally
because I was feeling the same all day -
extremely down to the max.

Got up early this morning to get my passport done.
Mom grumbled all the way and of course spoilt my day.
I was already in a bad mood of the timetable arrangement for sem 2.
I had two classes that crashed
so I had no other way but to change one of the classes to night.
Okay actually I was the one to blame for that.
Was slacking during the whole sem break
and lazy to check the time for the classes before I registered.

Went out with the boyfriend after I got my new IC and passport.
Planned to watch Avatar at TGV
but all the shows available were full.
Where's my Lady Luck?
Then the boyfriend joked and asked why didn't I book the tickets earlier in a
doesn't-sound-like-joking kind of tone.
I was having such a shitty mood by then,
he blamed me like that
of course I got angry la.
Add on to all the results, timetable that was unsettled at that time and the mom problem,
I got extremely frustrated
and the next minute I frigging cried wtf.
I forgot when was the last time I cried in front of somebody
but it's totally an unusual thing for a person like me
unless I am really touched or sad or angry and stuff.

So the boyfriend sum tong
and brought me to Ipoh Parade to try our luck.
Avatar is available so we watched it at GSC.
After that we went to Hilltop for dinner.
Just when I thought my day has gotten better
with the chicken chop rice and grilled fish on the table,
I couldn't find my pink Vincci wallet wtf.
So we went back to the cinema
and fortunately the anene who cleans the cinema found my wallet.
My IC and stuff were still there
but all the money was frigging gone.
Heartache, man.

Such a lousy day.
Went home with red eyes and my makeup smudged.
Dad was shocked and asked what happened
but I didn't answer.
I don't need another round of lecture to end my pathetic day.

I now have no money to go for new year countdown.
Might as well stay at home, watch new year programmes/concerts
and countdown alone.
Maybe with a few bottles of beer.
That sounds at least a tad better.

No comments: