Monday, December 21, 2009

Non-stop partying.

I was exhausted over these few days.

Went to Genting Highlands with sis,
the boyfriendS and friend's random friends on Thursday.
Hehehehehe.
It rained when we were playing outdoor games.
I had to give up playing Fun Kart after queueing for like half an hour. :/
Anyhow the tickets were still worth it.
We went outdoor again after our dinner
and found it so chi gik to get ourselves frozen in the strong wind.
I couldn't stop myself from shivering.
Sis even went for the swing in the air thing.
I was like OMG. Are you crazy? So cold yet you go swing in the air ah?
It was so romantic everywhere because of the mist.
It was like being in a huge playground filled with large amount of dry ice.

Went back to the apartment early due to the numb hands and legs.
We stayed at Ria apartment
and I swear I never saw any apartment uglier than it.
The building was so old you wouldn't want to even step into it.
There were rumours about the place being haunted
but luckily we didn't meet any of them that night.
Had a great time fooling around and entertaining ourselves in the apartment.
The next day was short
because we woke up at 11 something in the morning.

Went clubbing on Saturday night at Barroom.
The place was shit crowded
but I enjoyed myself 'cause great friends were around. :D

Played Truth Or Dare
and discovered some new juicy gossip. :D
Left at almost 2A.M.,
went yum cha nearby to continue to blow water.

There are more pictures in three other cameras.
Took only a few pics that night
because I wasn't in the mood of being the photographer.
Logic was super keh poh that night,
kept snapping here and there.
A guy standing near our table had photo phobia.
All of us thought he is terribly annoying.
Such a weird guy WTH.

No comments: