Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Another wedding dinner.

Am back from grandma's this evening.
Attended an uncle's wedding dinner,
and oh boy, doesn't the bride look gorgeous.

Had a great time catching up with the relatives
even though I didn't quite remember most of the faces.
Hahaha.
Uncle concluded that my sis and I are big eaters.
Aunt asked where do all the fats go to,
why don't they be at the places they should be.
What a sad case.

Fat pic.

My youngest cousin sis asked where is the ladybird in my phone
because during my last visit she saw my moving ladybird on my screen,
it was a theme,
and I bluffed her that was my pet.
I told her it was dead,
she said she wants to call the ambulance.
LOL.

I thought someone dropped sleeping pills into my food
because I slept like mad at grandma's.
Had crabs before I came home. :)))))
That was such a bliss.

Going to genting on Thursday. :D

No comments: