Sunday, December 27, 2009

Update.

There must be something wrong with the hormone level
as I had pretty crazy mood swings throughout the day.
Had tonnes of chocolate to perk myself up.
Luckily chocolate still helps. :)

Almost everyone went back to their uni during this weekend.
Only those studying in foreign countries left.
I feel a little guilty enjoying life here
while all my coursemates are already back to the hell.
Maybe it is time for me to get everything done.
Plane tickets for next sem checked.
Bus tickets checked.
Course registration checked.
Left the timetable and fees for sem 2.
Oh ya,
I guess I need to get another swimsuit that covers up more flesh
because there are only 4 chinese females in my course including myself,
and two of them are super shy
so I think they will wear like the malays during swimming lessons
and the other one is from China
who only wears bikini.

Nah.
The girl on the left is from China.
That girl likes to wear sleeveless stuff
but she never shave her underarms.
Urgh.

Anyways,
am waiting for the new year countdown now
with the sis and the boyfriends.
Muahahaha.
Sis wants to go clubbing.
She is so excited about it
and started to plan what to wear on that day already.

No comments: