Thursday, December 18, 2008

Strongly recommend

Hearty Paws


This is the greatest korean movie I have ever watched so far.
Every scene in the movie was so heartwarming
I couldn't stop my tears throughout the whole movie.
Seriously.

It is more touching than Taegukki

Taegukki

which made my sis and I cry like a baby even after the whole movie has ended.
Haha.
That night both of us just cried cried cried when we flashed back and discussed about all the saddening and scary scenes.
Hearty Paws is even more touching than Taegukki.
Imagine.
Lolx.
End up having totally scary swollen eyes now.

I give this movie a 9 out of 10.
You would definitely miss a lot if you miss this movie.

p/s The hero in this movie looks like my cousin.
HAHA.

5 comments:

Eugene said...

Hearty Paws?
Watched it on channel 322 of Astro.
Really touching 1 =)

Xinjue´ said...

HAHAHA!
i watched it on 322 too
u have great taste!
XD

Eugene said...

haha...
Every time when I watch these kind of movie (pets passing away), I really can't bear it XD
So, you got a pet dog too i guess?

Xinjue´ said...

LOLx
not really
only have pets on the net
HAHA
always wish to have one anyway

clarimen said...

yeah i watched that movie too....
but on 8tv i think...
XD

o.O i am late