Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kay-eL 2008

Went to KL last Friday with SS gang. Thought I could shop till drop at my fave shopping spree and scream until I lost my voice at the NTV7 concert, but then things turned out the other way round. We walked more than we shop and scream in that three days. Sweat.

That was quite a memorable trip though. KTM, bus, LRT, monorail and car were our transportations in the city, our first time having so many ways of transport in a trip. Haha. From KL central to Sunway Pyramid to Subang, the long journey made us exhausted at the very first day of our trip. Oh my god. The worst part of the trip. We stood at the bus stop for more than one hour, holding our luggage tightly, afraid they would be snatched.

Anyway, gotta give all of us a big clap for cutting our budget to the lowest. This is my cheapest trip so far. I used rm170++ in three days two nights. Can you believe it? Less than rm200 in a trip to KL. It is lower than the cost I splurge in ONE day in JJ sales.
OK. Pictures. =)


Bullet shot? Lolx.



The only one awake. XD

He kept giving us extra vege. Haha.
Nice chocolate tang yuan.
My book. XD
Craving for Teppanyaki.
All japanese tidbits in there!!!! Slurp.
Santa claus is coming to town~


Always by my side. =)
XOXO

No comments: