Thursday, December 25, 2008

Countdown-less christmas eve

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
The time shown on my desktop is now 3.54a.m.
I broke my record by reaching home at about 3a.m.
Was so so shocked to see my dad still watching TV at that hour.
And was extremely surprised that he didn't even scold a word.
Haha.
This christmas is bringing me loads of luck.
Couldn't sleep,
simply because I had green tea just now,
which costs me rm10.95!!
Yea, that grandma-style-greea-tea. 0.0
Haven't mentioned about the tax yet.
Overall the whole thing made me pay around rm12.
Crazy.
THAT was the most expensive green tea I'd ever had.
Whatever.
Christmas is about thanksgiving and forgiving, anyway.
LOL.
Gone to some gathering just now.
Pictures will be up later.
Got to hit the sack now.
I guess I won't be conscious before noon.
Have a nice and happy christmas, everyone.

2 comments:

Jacent said...

hi guek..u got blog wan oo..baru know it..haha..thx to ah gac the rebecca heh heh ling wah lin lin...

Xinjue´ said...

ahahaha! u oso got blog wan oo.
Thank 4 ur comment. Haha